2020 Q1 Stair Challenge
 

The 2020 SkyPoint Sea to Sky Q1 Stair Challenge is postponed from its original date of May 17.  

This is a safety precaution in response to COVID-19 and follows the Australian Government's advice of all non-essential events in Australia involving 500 or more attendees should not go ahead.

Registrations have been taken offline for the time being but will be re-instated when a new date event has been determined.

For all of our current registered race participants, we are holding your registration for our future event date. 

If you don't want to be transferred to the new date , we will refund 100% of your entry fee but please note this does not include the initial online booking fee paid to our online transaction provider.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and would like to thank you for your patience and understanding at this time. We remain committed to staging the event and simply need to do this at a later date for everyone's safety and well being.

 
Back to Website